Happy Sons Day is the day that fathers across America celebrate. Celebrating in USA, Canada and Many other Countries. On this day, family members and parents wish their sons all the best and gives them gift as well. Let us take meaningful discussions with our sons on National Fathers Day. This will make their childhood happy and healthy.
National Sons Day 2021 Quotes
- Do I want to be a hero to my son? No. I would like to be a very real human being. That’s hard enough. – Robert Downey, Jr.
- Happy Son’s Day 2021! It is not flesh and blood, but the heart which makes us fathers and sons. -Friedrich von Schiller
- My son, if your heart is wise, then my heart will be glad indeed. – Proverbs 23:15 (NIV)
- Today I am the happiest man in the world, my son was born and thanks to God for this gift. – Lionel Messi
- Happy is the son whose faith in his mother remains unchallenged. – Louisa May Alcott
- It is not flesh and blood, but the heart which makes us fathers and sons. -Friedrich von Schiller
- I smile because you’re my Son; I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it! (Unknown)
In the year 2021, we will celebrate on a happy sons day for those who have been to war, who helped in giving aid and comfort to their communities or nations, who have made our country better. For many it is an honor to serve one’s nation. We have chosen to create a timeline for these events, so we can look forward to the happiest day in our children’s life, when he is ready to join the military, if that is his choice. If it is not, we hope that on the date of this timeline, he will be ready to go to college to pursue his future.
Happy National Sons Day Greetings & Saying
- _The love for my son is going to last a lifetime.
- _Create a clean heart in my son, and let the right spirit be renewed within him.
- _Allow you son to be afraid of you o Lord and let him listen to all your commandments. Let him serve you to the best of his abilities.
- _Allow my son to be outrageous and fearless. Never leave him by any means.
- _Let my son set an example to others regarding how to love mankind.
- _Let my son follow the preaching of God without any fail whatsoever.
There are many ways to celebrate on a happy sons day. Some national day celebrations include parades, booths selling funny T-shirts and other merchandise, and a day without child hood. All over the United States and Canada, there are parades, workshops, and silent auctions, as well as sports and athletic contests. The highlight of the day is a grand parade that goes down the street, where the parades have colorful floats carrying various flags representing different states.
Along the same lines, there are programs of both music and dance that fill the air, along with the parades. A march through the streets is a sight to behold, as are the colorful banners waving in the breeze. Schools and churches hold programs of prayer and meditation, along with performances by local schools and choirs. The highlight of all, though, is when the President of the United States makes an appearance along the march for a press conference that announces a day of unity and brotherhood. Other world leaders also join the festivities to observe what is a very positive step forward in world peace.
Another way to commemorate Happy Sons Day is through poems and quotes. One can compile a list of their favorite poems and quotes to make an even longer wish list. One such list includes the poem, “ayers, you shall see Our Grandchildren grow” from the book, The Grey Pilgrim by Charles Dickens. Another favorite is from the movie, The DaVinci Code, which says, “A time comes when we’ll all stand equal.” And, finally, if one chooses to insert their own quotations, that should also be considered, as long as they keep them within reasonable limits of those that are deemed appropriate.
Happy Sons Day is a day to let children know that their father or mother loves them and wants them to be happy. It is also a time when fathers across the country can give their children words of wisdom and encourage them to reach for the stars. As an important milestone of United State’s History, National Sons Day is celebrated each year in September and is the perfect opportunity to raise children up not just to be great men, but great Americans. Above all, it is a time to remind children that they have a role to play in making the world a better place and that they have options to choose from when it comes to how they want to make a difference. So, when is national Sons Day 2021?