Send your boyfriend or husband a personalized message of love and support for National Sons Day. Tell those who haven’t yet heard what this year’s national day is all about, how this is the perfect day to celebrate their son’s lifelong struggle to make his mark in the world. It’s a great but very practical way to tell others how much you love them. Here’s how:
One very important part of learning about how to celebrate National Sons Day Quotes is finding inspiring messages to send to your son. There are many ways that you can learn to say those special words to your boy or husband. One way is through traditional poetry. If you want to send him a romantic son’s day message with a bit more meaning, here are a few good poems that you can find online:
A Love Takes Away the Pain by Henry David Thoreau – This famous love poem from his 1860 book “Walden” describes how a simple love affair can take away the greatest pains of heartache. Simply imagine the depth of his pain when his wife dies after only a brief marriage. He then bemoans his misfortune and how life itself has become a misery. But if you read his words in the context of National Sons Day, you’ll realize that it’s really not such a big deal at all. Instead, consider how much the simple act of getting together can bring you both joy.
National Sons Day 2021 Messages
- Do I want to be a hero to my son? No. I would like to be a very real human being. That’s hard enough. – Robert Downey, Jr.
- You don’t raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they’ll turn out to be heroes, even if it’s just in your own eyes. – Wally Schirra
- Be strong out there, my son. Look for the love and kindness in others. Forgive yourself when you make mistakes, and enjoy the journey. – Kirsten Wreggitt, Before I Let You Go
- Mothers all want their sons to grow up to be president, but they don’t want them to become politicians in the process. – John F. Kennedy
The National Sons Day Quotes show that President Theodore Roosevelt had these exact sentiments when he was still a young boy. He said: “When I look at the National Sons Day Quotes I don’t see anything special about our country. It appears to me that the best of America sags beneath the burdens of selfishness, ignorance, disloyalty and wickedness.” Clearly, Theodore Roosevelt saw himself as a great man who accomplished great things while caring deeply about the nation he served. And he saw mothers as the main force behind that success.
National Sons Day Wishes 2021
- national son and daughter day the greatest gift and my loves! Blessed to be their mommy.
- I just love these little humans. They steal our hearts and there is nothing we can do about it. Just beautiful.
- Happy national son and daughter day. I am blessed to have both a beautiful daughter and handsome son.
- If we all could see the world through the eyes of a child, we would see the magic in everything! Happy National Son and Daughter Day!
- Happy National Son and Daughter day!So proud of my children. I love you beyond the moon & stars You make me proud everyday. You’ve both made my dreams come true and I thank you for being amazing people.
You can add to that list of famous American Mothers with the famous Mother’s Day quote by Jean Sibelius: “What have you got to give, except the best of you? Give it to him, for he is your best friend, your only love, your secret soul and your most loyal lover.” In English this translates to “if you love your father, your mother is your best friend and if you love your mother, your father is your best friend.” Mothers Day is the perfect time to tell our loved ones how much we love and appreciate them for everything they do for us.
The other best reason to celebrate National Sons Day is the ” Sons Do It For Themselves” concept. Here is the best explanation of why mothers should not only be honored on Mother’s Day but on any day of the year. Every child starts off with his/her mother and this continues through the childhood years, high school, college, marriage, and eventually the world. The greatest gift that any parent could ever give to his/her child is the start of that child s/he does not call her mommy or daddy, s/he calls him/her Mommy or Daddy. Show your love and appreciation by honoring your mother on National Sons Day.