Happy Son Day is a celebration to honor our nation’s fallen heroes, as well as those who have given priceless services for our nation. On this day, children give gifts to those who have made the ultimate sacrifice. It was on this day in 2021, that Warrant Officer Robert Price died while serving in Iraq.
Happy Son Day is a celebration honoring our soldiers who protect us every day. Happy National Son Day in America is also celebrated on September 14th. Many of us have mistaken when is National Sons Day?
If you want to create a clean heart in my son, and let the right spirit be renewed within him, you need to create a meaningful gift for your son on this day. Think about how you can help make this holiday more meaningful to your son. Give thoughtful gifts that he will love and cherish forever.
There are many options you have when it comes to greeting boys that are in the service. Many mothers have created greeting cards with their sons in it. These cards can be custom made, or purchased ready to go. You can find greeting cards that have pictures of all the US troops that have sacrificed for our nation, or words that best express how much they mean to the military. In addition, you can find unique items to create a clean heart in my son, and let the right spirit be renewed within him.
When you get right down to it, we are not raising sons; we are raising daughters. And if you treat them like daughters, they will treat you like daughters. This Christmas, when you get that homemade scrapbook together, write out some of the most meaningful gifts you can give to your daughters. That will show them how much you really do care about them.
Sons Day 2021 Quotes
- One father is enough to govern one hundred sons, but not a hundred sons one father. – George Herbert
- A boy’s best friend is his mother. – Joe Stefano
- I’m a widower with three sons and seven grandchildren. One of my sons is my partner on the ranch. – Wilford Brimley
- You don’t raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they’ll turn out to be heroes, even if it’s just in your own eyes. — Wally Schirra
- Heaven on Earth is looking at my little boy. — Jenny McCarthy
- The most important mark I will leave in this world is my son. — Sarah Shahi
- Night has always pushed up day, you must know life to see decay. – Mumford And Sons
- We’ve begun to raise daughters more like sons… but few have the courage to raise our sons more like our daughters. – Gloria Steinem
- Sons are the anchors of a mother’s life. — Sophocles
- Of all the animals, the boy is the most unmanageable. — Plato
When you get right down to it, you do not raise sons, you only raise daughters. And as loving daughters, you do what is required to be done. Yes, when you send out Christmas cards, you should not forget to include your love and blessings for your son. Let him know how much he means to you. And when you follow the teaching of “study thyself” and “pray without fail,” and “let your requests be granted,” you will never allow your son to be outrageous or fearless.
It does not matter how big of a church you attend or how much you tithe to the church, it still matters because, in the end, it is still your children who will follow you into adulthood. And if you think that they can be trusted to go off and do their own thing without your supervision, well, you just may be wrong. If you ever allow your son to do anything that goes against the teachings of the Holy Bible, and if you allow your daughter to do anything that goes against the teachings of the Holy Bible, both of you are going to find yourself on very different sides of the fence. That is why it is always so important to raise our sons and daughters up in the faith like our Father taught us.
I have three children and one of them is now in high school. I am concerned because one of his friends is doing really well with his studies and has a great family life. What do I do? He says that he does not want to do that at all. What do I do?