The first and foremost part of the annual tradition of Happy Mother’s Day is sending loving Mother’s Day greetings to your dear mom. Though the concept of ‘Happy Mother’s Day’ has become a universal one, there are several variations in the manner and frequency of the sending of Mother’s Day greetings across different cultures and countries. However, the universally accepted definition of Happy Mother’s Day is the one where you send your mom a note or gift of love on her birthday or any auspicious occasion on which she is likely to be found. However, it is a tradition that remains true even in today’s technologically advanced world. The following are some popular Mother’s Day greetings.
Happy Mother’s Day. It is traditionally believed that on the second Sunday of the Mother’s Day, after the parades, parties, processions and speeches have ended, you should send your mom a bouquet of flowers. This is done either in the morning or in the afternoon and is mostly conveyed through a letter sent through a messenger. Sending a bouquet is a symbol of love and thanks, and expresses how much you love your mom and care for her. On the second Sunday of the new year, it is traditional to send Happy Mother’s Day greetings to your mother. In addition to the bouquet of flowers, you can also send a token of gratitude such as chocolates, a card or any other gift that show your affection and love towards your mom.
Happy Mother’s Day Means Happy Children. Happy Mother’s Day was started so that children could celebrate their mothers’ day with them. Though there are many customs and traditions that vary from one country to another, the main idea behind it is still the same. It is believed that children growing with their mothers will be happy and healthy, and that these children will live a long, fruitful life. By celebrating their mothers day with their kids, children express their love and thank their parents for all they have provided them.
Happy Mother’s Day Means Promoting Business. Every year, companies organize special activities and seminars to give away gifts to their loyal employees. In return, these people reward their employees with gifts or money. These days, you don’t have to go to an office to get your mum a gift or tokens of gratitude; you can simply use Happy Mother’s Day as an excuse to surprise your mom with some of the best corporate deals and promotional offers. Sending corporate forms of tokens, cards, potted plants and even gift vouchers to every mom in the company will make everyone in the company feel loved and appreciated.
Mother’s Day wishes
- Happy Mother’s Day to a woman who deserves a medal for putting up with me all these years.
- Mom, thank you so much for everything you’ve done for me. Happy Mother’s Day!
- I wish one day I could grow up to become as graceful, as strong, as loving as you are. Wishing Happy Mother’s Day to the mom who inspires me.
- Miss you Mum, can’t wait to be reunited so we can celebrate properly. Have a wonderful Mother’s Day and thanks for everything!
- Ma, you’re the light of my life. You taught me how to stand up and be my own person. You’re my guide and I love you. Happy Mother’s Day.
- You’re not a regular mom. You’re a cool mom. Correction- You’re the coolest mom. I’m so grateful for all that you are and all that you do. Happy Mother’s Day!
Mother’s Day quotes
- “A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.” —Unknown
- “When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” —Charley Benetto
- “Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heartthrob.” —Leroy Brownlow
- “There is no role in life that is more essential than that of motherhood.” —Elder M. Russell Ballard
- “My mother was my role model before I even knew what that word was.” —Lisa Leslie
- “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power.” —Maya Angelou
Happy Mother’s Day Means Healthy and Tasty Food. Moms are very fond of cooking and eating, and the best way to show your love for them is to cook them the best mommy food every day. If you think your mom needs special nourishment because she is sick or old, you should change your eating habits. Eating healthily every day can make mom feel better and back to her old self. Start preparing healthy, yummy and easy to prepare meals for her every day.
Happy Mother’s Day Means Promoting Services and Products. Businesses organize activities and seminars to give out discounts and freebies to consumers. However, most of the time, consumers do not know where to find these promotional offers. Instead of just handing out free stuff to everyone and leaving it up to mom to get the coupons, why don’t you take this opportunity to promote your mom’s business? By sending business cards and coupons to consumers, you’ll remind them about their services and products every time they’re reminded to use them.