Ramadan Quotes 2021, Ramadan is one of the blessings of the world for the followers of Islam. He has bestowed this special blessing on his friend’s ummah. Ramazan is the name of a month. It is a name of Arabic months. The main blessing of this month is fasting. Which Allah has made obligatory for His servants.
And the great Lord Almighty will hand over the rewards to those who observe fasting. This month has been multiplied many times over all other months. It is narrated in many hadiths that if you donate one taka in the month of Ramadan, it is equal to 70 taka in another month.
The post cannot be finished by highlighting the virtues of Ramadan. The great Lord Almighty has given so many blessings in the month. Which is pretty accurate no Muslim will ever ignore this fish if they know. Therefore, we will all observe the fast of Ramadan in accordance with the commandments of Allah.
Ramadan Quotes 2021
This is where we will discuss Ramadan Quotes. It is important to know what religious people have said about Ramadan. Also, knowing the statements made by religious people about Ramadan inspires them to return to the path of God. You can share these with your friends and relatives to prepare for Ramadan. The following are the Quotes of Ramadan.
- May Allah bless you & your families & accept all of your duas and wishes and forgive our major and minor sins in this holy month of Ramadan.
- Allah’s Prophet said, Search for the Night of Qadr in the odd nights of the last ten days of Ramadan
- Every action of the son of Adam is given manifold reward, each good deed receiving then times its like, up to seven hundred times. Allah the Most High said, ‘Except for fasting, for it is for Me and I will give recompense for it, he leaves off his desires and his food for Me.’ for the fasting person there are two times of joy; a time when he breaks his fast and a time of joy when he meets his Lord, and the smell coming from the mouth of the fasting person is better with Allah than the smell of musk.” [Imam Bukhari]
- “O Allah, Make upcoming Ramadan blessed and life changing for Muslim ummah.” Aameen
- Ramadan is a month of blessing. Allah blesses Muslims in this holy of Ramdan.
- `Abdullah ibn `Amr reported that the Messenger of Allah (saw), said: “The fast and the Qur’an are two intercessors for the servant of Allah on the Day of Resurrection. The fast will say: ‘O Lord, I prevented him from his food and desires during the day. Let me intercede for him.’ The Qur’an will say: ‘I prevented him from sleeping at night. Let me intercede for him.’ And their intercession will be accepted.” [Imam Ahmad]
- May Allah reach us to Ramadan and many more and may He make us better Muslims from today. – Dr. Bilal Philips
- Abu Hurayrah reported that the Prophet (Peace and blessings be upon him) said, “Whoever observes fast fst during the month of ramdan out of sincere faith, and hoping to attain Allah’s reward then all his/her past sins will be forgiven .”
- Abu Hurairah reported that the Messenger of Allah (saw) said : “The time between the five prayers, two consecutive Friday Prayers, and two consecutive Ramadans are expiations for all that has happened during that period, provided that one has avoided the grave (major) sins.” [Imam Muslim]
- Ramadan is the perfect time for us to leave bad habits and bring good habits into our lives. Make this be our goal this Ramadan.
- “When you fast.all your senses- Eyes, Ears, Tongues, hands and feets must fast with you.” – Imam Jafar as-safia
- Abu Said al-Khudri reported that the Messenger of Allah (saw), said: “No servant fasts on a day in the path of Allah except that Allah removes the hellfire seventy years further away from his face.” This is related by “the group,” except for Imam Abu Dawud.