Eid Mubarak , Eid wishes and congratulations to all. Eid is a religious festival of the followers of Islam. This is the happiest day for Muslims. Eid means joy Eid means happy. Eid means living in harmony with the poor and the miserable. Two Eids a year Eid-ul-Azha Another Eid-ul-Fitr. All Muslims are waiting for this day. Everyone was overjoyed on this day. New clothes on everyone. Everyone has sweet food in their house. At the end of the rich-poor gap, everyone gets together on this day.
Eid Mubarak Meaning
Eid means joy Eid means happiness, it is the biggest festival of Islam. This day is celebrated with much interest. It will be remembered by all Muslim people. On this day, forgetting the differences between the rich and the poor, everyone prayed together in the Eid congregation. The joyous time of this day is when hundreds of devotees unite to perform Eid prayers. There is joy in every moment of this day. Everyone cooks good food with new clothes in everyone’s house. Rich and poor all eat good food these days. Everyone agrees on this day.
Eid Mubarak SMS
Everyone uses SMS to wish Eid. Many people express their happiness about Eid through SMS. Everybody wishes on this day through SMS more than anyone else. So we have come up with some new Eid Mubarak SMS this Eid. If you want it for free, you can copy and send it from here. Below is the Eid Mubarak SMS.
- Before we ask for happiness and prosperity, we should ask for mercy. May Allah shower his mercy on us. Eid Mubarak!
- Eid Mubarak! May Allah fulfill your all dreams and hopes.
- You are the reason why my life is so colorful each day. Let me make this Eid such a colorful one for you! Eid Mubarak my love!
- May Allah forgive all your sins and accept your sacrifice and put an ease to all your suffering! Eid Ul Adha Mubarak.
- Eid is a day to cheer and to laugh with all your heart. It’s a day to be grateful to Allah for all of his heavenly blessings on us. Wishing you a happy Eid.
- On this holy festive, wishing you a day filled with lots of laughter and happy moments. Eid Mubarak from my family to yours!
- Happy Eid Mubarak! Wishing everyone happy holidays, stay safe and pray to your Almighty.
- May every drop of your sacrifice’s blood get accepted by Allah (SWT) who is the most merciful and all-forgiving! Eid Mubarak.
- May Allah place the mercy upon all the Muslims all around the world on this happy occasion of Eid! Eid Mubarak to everyone celebrating!
- May the blessings of Allah be with you and your family forever and always. Eid Mubarak!
- Every Eid with you is like a blessing from Allah. Thanks for being with me there always. Eid Mubarak to the person I love most.
- May every moment of this Eid brings you closer to Allah (SWT) and gets you rewarded for your deeds! Eid Mubarak.
- Eid Ul Adha is a day to reflect upon our deeds and give back to the poor and deprived. May our sacrifices be accepted by Allah! Eid Mubarak!
- May this Eid bring joy and love to your heart and create all the opportunities of success for you! Eid Mubarak.