International Mother Language Day, 21st February is a day of pride for the users of West Bengal and Bengali language including Bangladesh. We all know this day is Martyr’s Day and International Mother Language Day. There is a lot of history and a lot of painful stories surrounding this day.
Until it was declared as International Mother Language Day in 1999 by UNESCO degree, this day was observed as Martyr’s Day in Bangladesh. At present this history is unknown to many. Even then, the 21st of February, the International Mother Language Day, was marked as a day to commemorate the language movement of the Bengali people. On this day, we lay wreaths in memory of those whose blood we exchanged.
On this day in 1952, young students jumped into the movement to make it one of the state languages of Pakistan, but a few people were martyred in the police firing. One of them was Rafiq, Shafiq, Jabbar, Shafiul, Salam, Barkat and many others. It is mainly because of them that we got our mother tongue Bengali. This day is as happy as separation.
21 February Wishes
On this day of pride of Bengalis, everyone is overjoyed. Everyone wishes everyone. Wishes via SMS from a distance. Again, many people wish everyone with respect through speeches. So today we have brought for you some of the wishes of Ekushey February i.e. Mother Language Day which you can share with your family, friends and relatives to create awareness and inspiration among them on the occasion of mother tongue life. So we have come up with some selected whitches which are written in beautifully arranged words among you. You can copy and send from here.
- Concepts are adapted best through the language that a kid gains ahead of schedule in life..Languages add to our identity so dependably regard them for adding to your character.
- Language applies concealed power, similar to a moon on the tides.We all are subject to languages , so regard all languages.
- The more languages you recognize, the more you are human.The language and societies are something which adds to our personality and we should regard them.
- Speak delicately; let there be consideration, in your eyes, in your grin, in the glow of your welcome. Continuously have a chipper grin. Don’t just give your consideration, however give your heart too.
- We are conceived of adoration; Love is our mom language.Culture is the soul.I wish all of you an exceptionally cheerful mother language day.
- We are Bengali, Bengali my nation, Bengali my language. Wish you extremely Happy Mother Language Day.
- Any time you think some other language is odd, recollect that yours is similarly as bizarre, you’re simply used to it.World comprises of numerous languages and culture , you have to regard them all.
- Valobasar majhe kosto ache. Valo thakar majhe shanti ache. Dure thakar majhe tan ache. mone rakhar majhe santona ache. Tai mone rekho….21…FEBRUARY..
- J vasar jonno amra eto honney.. J vasar jonno eto roktopat… J vasa amader koreche mohan.. Sei vasa sohid der ke ki vulite pari..
- February Amar Bhai ar, February Amar Maayer,Eakusay February. Ami ki Volita Pa…ri!!!…